Friday, October 3, 2014

Me

You know those days that I laughed so hard and smile so much, they are happy moments but I am filled with pain.

You know those days where people misunderstood why I have slept so much but what they do not know is that I try to sleep away my pain.

You know those day when I could not sleep despite that I am tired. It is those nights that memories and tons of non-answerable questions float through my mind.

The feeling of being depressed is that you feel that you can never be happy again.

No matter how much wonderful moments or memories you tried to create, you just can't be happy like before.

No matter how much people who shows or claimed that they are here for you, that they love you, you just feel so lonely no matter what.

It is a feeling where you feel no one understands what you are going through and that you are constantly misunderstood for your actions, your choices made.

The feeling where you do not want others to know that this is what you are going through right now.

The pain. Just the pain that no one can get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment