Thursday, October 23, 2014

5 years..

I have stupidly tolerate 5 years of your nonsense that whenever you are unhappy or that you are dumped by someone and you came looking for me.

How much of such heartaches do I have to face each time you came and disappear from my life. Each time I see your name appearing on my screen, part of me feels happy to hear from you again and the consequences? Tons of tears and sleepless nights.

The heartache of seeing you being with someone else. The heartache of seeing you with different girls. The heartache that I have never learnt my lessons. The heartache of being used, knowing it but continue turning a blind eye to it. The heartache of not knowing when you will disappear again and reappear someday.

One week for myself to make this major decision of officially blocking you from my contacts since you cannot forget my number.

Never be shortchanged. Never lose yourself in the process of loving someone and it us worse if they are unworthy. Especially when it is true love that you are seeking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment